Christmas in Milford will be held on Friday December 9th this year.
This year's festivities include:
- Tree Lighting 6:15
- Santa, Mrs. Claus & elves arrive on Horse
drawn carriage 6:30 @ Presbyterian manse 45 Bridge St.
- Hot Chocolate & more
- Strolling Carolers
- Horse & carriage rides from 6-8
- Chili Supper at First UCC starting at 4 PM
- Live Nativity at First UCC with real live animals
- Gingerbread House workshop at First UCC from 4-7
- Humbug for Hunger-River Union Stage presents a reading of Dickens' A Christmas Carol at Milford Presbyterian Church with donation of canned foods
- Fresh cut wreaths and centerpieces sold by Presbyterian Church of Milford
- Del Val Chamber Choir
- Vintage Christmas Ornaments sold by Milford Historical Society at Mystique
- Hot Chocolate courtesy of Milford Elementary School PTO
- Festive music provided by the Cracked Walnuts on Church St.
As more information becomes available we will post it. We have some exciting but still tentative activities to get lined up. Please stop in again soon!